>In 1957 the Wolfenden Report recommended that homosexual behaviour between consenting adults in private should no longer be a criminal offence and in 1967 the revised Sexual Offences Act received the Royal Assent and became law in England and Wales, heralding the partial decriminalisation of male homosexuality.
An online version of the exhibition will become available when the exhibition is launched.
Places and dates to see the exhibition:
* 24 June: Drill Hall, London
* 27-29 June: ‘Wolfenden 50’ conference, Kings College, London
* 30 June: Pride Rally in Trafalgar Square, London
* July: Barons Court Library, London
* August/September: various libraries in the London Borough of Wandsworth
* October: Birkbeck College, London
* November: Camden Local Studies and Archives Centre, Holborn Library, London
* 1 December: London Metropolitan Archive
* 21-27 January 2008: Southwark LGBT Network, London (venue tbc)
* February 2008: Swiss Cottage Library, London
For further information, please visit www.1967andallthat.org.uk.