LGBT+ History Month 2022 – Politics In Art: ‘The Arc Is Long’ is only 2 weeks away!
Add your events to our Calendar! Let us know what you are doing on our social media using this year’s hashtags:
#LGBTHM22, #LGBTplusHM #educateOUTprejudice
We are here for everyone.
Whether you work in education or youth work, or educate young people at home, in a museum, library or art gallery, are a member of a corporate LGBT+ network/social group or as an individual, you can:
- Follow us on social media to stay updated on queer issues. We’re on on Facebook , Twitter, Instagram ,LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Update your social media for LGBT+ History Month with our free personalised banners
- Book LGBT+ History Month for a presentation. Email us on email@example.com
- View LGBT+ History Month’s resources. You can download and use these to promote LGBT+ equality .
- Download our LGBT+ History ‘Voices and Visibility’ wall-chart. Put it on your noticeboard at work, or in your classroom (or home classroom).
- Teach some of the over 80 lesson plans that usualise LGBT+ issues across the curriculum and for all ages at The Classroom.
- Take part in our badge design competition
- Attend OUTing the Past if you are specifically interested in LGBT+ history.
- Buy our badges and lanyards here
St Paul’s Church Hall
No event found!