LGBT+ History Month 2022 – Politics In Art: ‘The Arc Is Long’
will be launched online Friday 12th November 2021 from The National Gallery Log in with us and be inspired with ideas for your classroom, exhibition space or workplace quiz night.
We are here for everyone.
Whether you work in education or youth work, or educate young people at home, in a museum, library or art gallery, are a member of a corporate LGBT+ network/social group or as an individual, you can:
- Follow us on social media to stay updated on queer issues. We’re on on Facebook , Twitter, Instagram ,LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Update your social media for LGBT+ History Month with our free personalised banners
- Book LGBT+ History Month for a presentation. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- View LGBT+ History Month’s resources. You can download and use these to promote LGBT+ equality .
- Download our LGBT+ History ‘Voices and Visibility’ wall-chart. Put it on your noticeboard at work, or in your classroom (or home classroom).
- Teach some of the over 80 lesson plans that usualise LGBT+ issues across the curriculum and for all ages at The Classroom.
- Take part in our badge design competition
- Attend OUTing the Past if you are specifically interested in LGBT+ history.
- Buy our badges and lanyards here
St Paul’s Church Hall
Redbridge Central Library
No event found!